Tuesday, April 1, 2014

First Formal Experience

Every day I am reassured as to why joining a sorority was a great choice.  I am so proud to call myself a Tri-Delta and this past weekend gave me another reason as to why.  This weekend was my first ever real sorority formal experience.  The Delta wing was crazy with girls getting ready, finding last minute dresses, and looking for those perfect shoes and earrings to match.  Personally, I love getting dressed up.  Wearing heels is always a struggle and makes me about six feet tall, but I still push through and actually managed to wear them the whole night.  Props to me, right?

We rented out the convention center "A Touch of Class" and had a buffet style meal.  Literally the best food I have had the opportunity to eat in a long time.  Nothing against the caf or anything, but it was definitely a nice change.  I took one of my best girl friends as my date and we had a fun time talking, dancing with everyone, and taking plenty of pictures.  A picture is worth a thousand words, so why don't you take a look for yourself?

Sarah, Hannah, and me right before leaving for Formal!

Cait in her beautiful dress!
 
My beautiful best friend and formal date!

My Delta "mini" Cassi and me!
 Kohawk Love,
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment