Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Fright

Coe's campus was anything but quiet this past week.  A Halloween and 90's dance in the pub, haunted hallways decorating, blindspot, and trick or treating all took place.  It was a week full of fright, friends, and fun.  Thank goodness we got an extra hour of sleep on Friday, I sure know that I needed it.
Mario and me ready for Halloween!
This weekend I also got the pleasure of finally being initiated into Delta Delta Delta.  While I went through recruitment quite some time ago,  as of Saturday I am officially a Tri-delt!  A ceremony was held on Saturday morning.  We all dressed in white while our delta sponsors, Alumni, and delta sisters watched as we were initiated into the sorority. It was a pleasure to be a part of and made me even more excited for the friends, memories, and experiences that will be brought upon with being a member of Delta Delta Delta.  I already have formed relationships with many of the girls and know that it will last a lifetime.
My Delta mom, Shaina, and I!

I also can not explain enough how proud I am to be a Kohawk this weekend.  The Kohawk football team brought in another win Saturday to keep their undefeated record of 9-0 and win conference champions!  This brought much pride to Coe's campus.  This Saturday we host Central and hope to keep our winning stride alive. Coe's wrestling team also had their first tournament at Loras, and many wrestlers showed great hope for the rest of the season.  It's safe to say Coe's athletics are not disappointing anyone.

With love,
Alexis

My roommate and I after last weeks win against Wartburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment