Thursday, November 8, 2012

Time Flies

It's true what they say, time flies when you're having fun.  It's crazy to think that about two and a half months ago I was moving all of my stuff into my dorm room...and contemplating how its all going to fit.  Yet throughout all of the hectic unpacking, orientation, first day of classes, first exams, first college football game, and even first time donating plasma, I've made it.  I can say that I've successfully settled into Coe College. I'm lucky that it didn't take me long to, and maybe it's because Coe is such an easy place to love.  I'm also lucky that I've taken plenty of pictures to reminisce on and help keep those wonderful memories in my mind.

These pictures start from my room on move in day...



To formal recruitment...

To Homecoming...

To becoming a Delta...

And lastly Halloween...

I can't wait for the new experiences and memories I'll make as the next couple years fly by.  I can't imagine being in any other place, and am glad I've started leaving my mark here on Coe's campus.

With love,
Alexis

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment