Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Flunk Day is Real!

The reason why I named this blog "Flunk Day is Real!" is because some of the freshman were starting to believe otherwise.  Two weeks passed of beautiful weather, and we still had class every day.  I was starting to get anxious and eventually gave up on guessing when it was going to be. That was until Monday April 22, though, when Flunk Day Committee woke everyone up by running through the hallways with whistles!  It was bright and early, so we all got ready and went to breakfast.  Not only was it Flunk Day, but ironically it was Earth Day, as well! We had all been waiting for this day when campus shut down and none of us had classes.

Before everyone headed to the quad at eleven to eat, campus was filled with people outside.  The weather held out for us and barely rained at all- it was nice enough to wear a tank top and capris!  Once eleven hit the quad was filled with face/body painting, bags, a photo booth, blow up bouncy games, and a lot of food. 

Again, this day has to go into my record books for one of my best memories of Freshman year here at Coe.  This semester is reassuring me more and more every day of why I chose to go to Coe.  Below are some pictures of my fun-packed day. 

Kohawk Love,
Alexis




No comments:

Post a Comment